[ANN] oXygen XML Editor 8.1

George Cristian Bina-2

Hi,

I am glad to announce that a new version of the oXygen XML Editor is
available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

oXygen supports many schema languages, not only for XML Schema, but also
XML Schema with embedded Schematron rules, Schematron, Relax NG, Relax
NG with embedded Schematron rules, NVDL (Namespace-based Validation and
Dispatching Language) and of course DTD.

Version 8.1 of the oXygen XML Editor improves the support for editing
NVDL scripts with visual diagrams, dynamic content completion,
navigation, search and refactoring and adds a number of enhancements,
fixes and component updates.
To find the full list of new additions and more details please visit:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

oXygen can be freely evaluated for 30 days and it costs USD 48/225/275
for the academic/professional/enterprise license respectively.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Re: [ANN] oXygen XML Editor 8.1

panneer

Can anyone help me how I can validate an XML file against an XSD file which had the schemation rules embedded.
The XSD files has the schemation rules like assert and report.

I want to validate the xml file contents according to the rule.
Is there any API availble for my schematron validation

Thanks
Panneer

George Cristian Bina-2 wrote
[...]

<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com