[ANN] Orbeon Forms 3.8 now available

Erik Bruchez
All,

We are pleased to announce the availability of Orbeon Forms 3.8!

Orbeon Forms is an open source forms solution designed to handle
complex forms typical of the enterprise or government. It includes:

* A forms platform based on our solid W3C XForms implementation.
* Form Builder, the web-based visual form designer.
* Form Runner, the runtime environment which delivers forms to your users.

Orbeon Forms 3.8 features over 350 improvements since Orbeon Forms
3.7.1. Don't miss the complete release notes:

 http://wiki.orbeon.com/forms/doc/developer-guide/release-orbeon-forms-38

Orbeon Forms 3.8 is the first release of Orbeon Forms with two
separate editions:

* Orbeon Forms 3.8 CE (Community Edition)
* Orbeon Forms 3.8 PE (Professional Edition)

For more information about these two editions, please visit the FAQ:

 http://www.orbeon.com/forms/ce-pe-faq

Both builds are available from the downloads page:

 http://www.orbeon.com/forms/download

Trial licenses for Orbeon Forms PE are available:

 http://www.orbeon.com/orbeon/fr/orbeon/register/new

Enjoy,

-The Orbeon Team

RE: [ANN] Orbeon Forms 3.8 now available

Nick Van den Bleeken-2
Congrats!!!

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager