8.1.7 The range Element

Steven Pemberton-3
http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#ui-range contains the text

"The above list of datatypes includes by derivation all of the integer
datatypes (),"

It is not clear what the intention of the "()" is.

Steven Pemberton

Re: 8.1.7 The range Element

Steven Pemberton-3
Nick mentions that this was also so in XForms 1.0.

I have repaired it in XForms 2.0 by replacing "()" with "(which are
derived by restriction from xsd:decimal)".

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_2.0#The_range_Element

Steven