25th February SVG WG telcon - cancelled

Nikos Andronikos
Hi all,

Since I haven’t had any agenda requests this week I’m going to cancel the telcon.
We’ll definitely meet next week and discuss progress towards SVG 2 CR.

I’ll be online at the telcon time if anyone needs anything.

Nikos.

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.

Re: 25th February SVG WG telcon - cancelled

Amelia Bellamy-Royds
Ooops. I'd promised to bring up issues with respect to `d` as a property this week (https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/issues/49).

Consider this an early agenda request for next week; I've marked the issue accordingly.  I hadn't actually got anything prepared for tomorrow, anyway.  Not that that usually stops me from talking.

Amelia