10.14 The load Element

Steven Pemberton-3
http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/#action-load

"The URI specifying the link to traverse may be pointed to by the Single
Node Binding attributes, if given, or by the resource attribute or the
name child element."

"name" should be "resource". (The link is to the right place).

Steven

Re: 10.14 The load Element

John Boyer
Hi Steven,

Yes, this is already documented as erratum #10.

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_1.1_First_Edition_Errata#Erratum_10:_Typo_in_load_action_description

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Distinguished Engineer, IBM Forms and Smarter Web Applications
IBM Canada Software Lab, Victoria
E-Mail: [hidden email]

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/johnboyerphd
Blog:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/JohnBoyer
Blog RSS feed:

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 01:54:55 +0200, John Boyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> Yes, this is already documented as erratum #10.
>
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_1.1_First_Edition_Errata#Erratum_10:_Typo_in_load_action_description

Aha! I thought I had already reported it.

Then this document should link to the above wiki:

        http://www.w3.org/2009/10/REC-xforms-20091020-errata.html

Best wishes,

Steven